Criminals have at their disposal hundreds of possible methods of attack all geared towards stealing customers’ credentials as a prelude to committing more damaging financial frauds. Some of these attacks exploit the weakest link in any security strategy – human-computer interaction, while others exploit vulnerabilities in your infrastructure or systems owned by 3rd party organizations such as suppliers or retail merchants.
We help you answer some of the questions being asked by your senior management such as: are there possible security lapses in our current coverage? What is our risk exposure as we venture into new e- or m- banking and payment services? They need to hear the full answers on compliance risks, fraud risks and other risks posed to the business.
What we Offer:
MAXUT offers independent cyber security consulting services to answer these questions and more. We provide:
- Audit & compliance readiness assessment services.
- Vulnerability assessment and application testing services.
- Threat management programs and threat information subscription.
- Third-party risk index scoring
As the only certified premium VASCO partner in the West-African sub region, you can expect the same solution delivery quality and global best practices from your local team of MAXUT experts.
Enterprise IT Security
Static passwords are the weakest links in any secure information technology (IT) environment. People have too many of them and tend to choose weak, easy to remember passwords. Moreover, static passwords can easily be compromised or misused by insiders with malicious intents or by outsiders to steal corporate financial information, confidential data or your company’s intellectual property.
Secondly, incorrect IT infrastructure design and configuration errors remain major sources of security risks including loss of valuable data.
MAXUT offers integrated access security and optimized cloud solutions to medium and large enterprises to address these challenges. Our solutions and services will help you to:
- Secure user access to your corporate information systems including Windows Workstations/Laptops, Microsoft applications (Office 365, Exchange/Outlook) and sensitive financial or HR applications.
- Secure access to your corporate network by remote VPN users.
- Protect critical data from accidental losses or major outages with our data loss prevention solutions.